THE LNG REGASIFICATION PLANT AND PIPELINE – KEY DATA
is a gas infrastructure project expected to be operational by 2017.
The project consists in a 4-8 bcma floating LNG import terminal (FSRU vessel)
located offshore the Albania coast, integrated with a 10 bcma, 110 km subsea gas pipeline
to be built across the Adriatic from Albania to Italy.
- FRSU vessel of 170,000-215,000 cm, 2-4 skids, 4-8 bcma
- Subsea pipeline connecting the terminal in Albania with the Italian network and future interconnection with the Albanian grid
- 110 km sub sea, max depth of -815 mt
- 18 km in Italy from beach to high pressure national grid
- Diameter: 28” - 32” offshore; 36” - 42” Italy onshore
- Capacity: 10 bcma
The construction period of the LNG plant and pipeline will require hundreds of full time workers and technicians.